We conveniently provide a full grooming service on site.
Whether you use our daycare, boarding and other services or not you can still use our grooming service.
Our Pet Whisperer and groomer Sacha is City and Guilds qualified, and has 5 years of experience. Now part of the Pet Whisperers team she works within our daycare environment and our brand new Grooming Salon, maintaining our highest standards and
using our simple and easy online booking system.
Sign me up, how do I book?
As with all reputable dog groomers, we need some information about you and your dog before the groom:
- Your and their details, so that we know all about them.
- Some standard T&C's signed to cover you and us.
- Payment info (of course! Payment is process upon collection)
- Anything else you want us to know
But no hanging around in reception filling out forms, we have a short online registration process that you can complete in the comfort of your home.
Do it once, then you can book your appointment online every time or ask our groomer to book you back in.
When booking online:
- Pick a date
- Pick a time
- Choose any extras (Blueberry Facial!?)
- Add any notes to the booking you like, (i.e. short back and sides)
For your appointment:
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and drop your dog off (or drop them off in the morning for daycare)
- Arrive 5 minutes before your collection time (or at the end of daycare)
Daycare & Grooming Deals
- Book a daycare session and groom for the same day and you will receive the cheapest daycare rate of £26 meaning you can drop your dog as early at 7.30am and collect until 6pm. No rushing around trying to meet appointment times, and no hanging around at home waiting for a groomer to turn up.